Hospitality Sales Executive
Responsible for proactively developing the VIP hospitality client base for TECA. Presenting opportunities & packages to organisations interested in client entertaining of the highest standard.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Develop this sector of the business through pre-opening to ensure a successful launch in 2019
- Manage the sale of hospitality opportunities from contract stage through to live event activation and subsequent evaluation
- Build a customer database of current and prospective VIP hospitality clients to target
- Account manage all hospitality clients, through regular contact
- Proactively make contact with high-level business clients, providing information and building relationships through effective communication, meetings and event attendance
- Attend networking events locally in order to connect with potential clients and develop relationships
- Work closely with Marketing to produce campaigns and collateral material used to effectively sell hospitality packages
- Manage all enquiries, proposals and contracts for all hospitality packages
- Liaise closely with the catering team to provide clients with catering package options and requirements
- Conduct client presentations, prepare proposal documents and client contracts
- Prepare live event materials including guest lists, tickets and wristbands as required
- Manage or support live events on-site, as required
- Maintain client data on EBMS; and all event budget planning
- Manage customer feedback and analyse data
- Develop the business over a 12-month period in line with strategic goals and sales targets
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonable be expected within the scope of the position.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- A University degree or college diploma in Management or a related field is required
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Listens and communicates clearly and in a constructive manner
- Establishes, maintains and builds positive working relationships
- Plans workload to meet targets and deadlines, allowing for changing circumstances
- Excellent presentation and networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a sales role and a proven track record in achieving sales targets is essential
Covering letter, detailing your experience in this field, and CV should be sent to:
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there parking available at TECA?
Yes, there is parking available onsite at TECA.
Parking charges will apply.
- How can I purchase tickets for a concert at TECA?
Tickets are available from our ticketing agent Ticketmaster on www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 08444 77 9000.
TECA do not sell tickets directly.
- What time is the Box Office open?
Our box office at TECA will be open on concert days only. This will be open from 17:30 on the date of the show only and closes once the main act comes on stage.
If you have any ticketing or box office queries contact [email protected]
- Will I be able to purchase food at TECA?
There is a wide range of food and beverage options available to purchase for concerts and events, including catering outlets offering a variety of hot food options.
Please note - it is against venue policy to allow patrons to bring in their own food and drink to the venue.
- Are there cash machines available at TECA?
There will be no cash machines on site, however contactless payments are welcome.
- Do you have a cloakroom during concerts?
We do not have cloakroom or storage facilities at TECA for concerts and shows.
- Can I bring my camera to a concert?
Compact cameras and camera phones are permitted at concerts unless otherwise stated. Any camera which has a removable lens is not permitted within the venue. This is a stipulation of the acts and their promoters, due to copyright issues.
Photographers must contact TECA (who will pass the request on to the relevant promoter) to request a press pass which, if granted, will allow access with a professional camera.
- How do I get to TECA from outside Aberdeen?
Getting into Aberdeen has never been easier with the completion of the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route.
TECA is located close to Aberdeen airport, six miles northwest of the city centre you can reach the venue using a range of transport options.
For more details see our Visiting page.
- Where can I stay while visiting TECA/Aberdeen?
Here at TECA we have 3 onsite hotels with a total of 350 rooms available to the public.
4 Star Hilton, A loft and another hotel to be confirmed. There are also over 11 hotels within a 5 minute drive from TECA available for use.
Bookings for these hotels are not open yet - don't worry, we will let you know when you can book!
- How do I purchase accessible seating for a show at TECA?
All the tickets for our Special Access Platform are sold via our ticket agent Ticketmaster.
In order to purchase tickets for this, please call 0800 988 4440 then be put through to an operator who can assist.
Further information on accessibility at the Venue can be found on our Accessibility page.