Casual Catering Staff
To assist the venue catering operation to ensure that quality service is provided with a high standard of customer care at all times that meets the expectation of our clients.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Work with the assigned Team Leader and assist as much as possible to maintain the TECA values, as detailed in the Essential Information for Staff handbook
- Ensure all service areas and equipment are kept clean and in good working order
- Ensure all service delivery areas are set-up on time and to the highest standards
- Maintain uniform & behavioural standards, as detailed in the Essential Information for Staff handbook
- Adhere to all hygiene and health & safety policies and procedures
- Undertake any duties that are reasonable and will be required to fulfill the responsibilities of the job as instructed
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and work as part of a large team
- Previous experience in customer facing roles an advantage
- Cash handling experience an advantage
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there parking available at TECA?
Yes, there is parking available onsite at TECA.
Parking charges will apply.
- How can I purchase tickets for a concert at TECA?
Tickets are available from our ticketing agent Ticketmaster on www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 08444 77 9000.
TECA do not sell tickets directly.
- What time is the Box Office open?
Our box office at TECA will be open on concert days only. This will be open from 17:30 on the date of the show only and closes once the main act comes on stage.
If you have any ticketing or box office queries contact [email protected]
- Will I be able to purchase food at TECA?
There is a wide range of food and beverage options available to purchase for concerts and events, including catering outlets offering a variety of hot food options.
Please note - it is against venue policy to allow patrons to bring in their own food and drink to the venue.
- Are there cash machines available at TECA?
There will be no cash machines on site, however contactless payments are welcome.
- Do you have a cloakroom during concerts?
We do not have cloakroom or storage facilities at TECA for concerts and shows.
- Can I bring my camera to a concert?
Compact cameras and camera phones are permitted at concerts unless otherwise stated. Any camera which has a removable lens is not permitted within the venue. This is a stipulation of the acts and their promoters, due to copyright issues.
Photographers must contact TECA (who will pass the request on to the relevant promoter) to request a press pass which, if granted, will allow access with a professional camera.
- How do I get to TECA from outside Aberdeen?
Getting into Aberdeen has never been easier with the completion of the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route.
TECA is located close to Aberdeen airport, six miles northwest of the city centre you can reach the venue using a range of transport options.
For more details see our Visiting page.
- Where can I stay while visiting TECA/Aberdeen?
Here at TECA we have 3 onsite hotels with a total of 350 rooms available to the public.
4 Star Hilton, A loft and another hotel to be confirmed. There are also over 11 hotels within a 5 minute drive from TECA available for use.
Bookings for these hotels are not open yet - don't worry, we will let you know when you can book!
- How do I purchase accessible seating for a show at TECA?
All the tickets for our Special Access Platform are sold via our ticket agent Ticketmaster.
In order to purchase tickets for this, please call 0800 988 4440 then be put through to an operator who can assist.
Further information on accessibility at the Venue can be found on our Accessibility page.